Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why always the poor one have to suffer so much problems while the rich one don't???


I was wondering why always the poor one have to suffer so much problems in their fucking life while the rich one don't?

They are humans and so do we...But why is it unfair for us??
I am the one who are born without smart phones, without plenty of cashes, without great toys, without anything that I wanted to have...

I really envy on the others,
who don't need to work and yet they still can enjoy their fucking life everyday...
who gets anything that they wanted...
who gets on to the latest trend and fashion...

I always think for a long time whenever I wanted to buy something...
I don't have a chance to save money to buy what I wanted...
I don't want to ask money from my parents as I'd already burdened them for my studies...
But I still don't understand why whenever I wanted to save money to buy what I wanted, there will be a need to use the money for some other thing else...

I am envy that most of everyone are using smart phones now while I'm still using a "DUMB" fucking handphone which I'd already used for 5years...

I am envy that most of my classmates are using great cameras and variety of accessories while I don't even have a Lens that I want...

I am envy that people are start using Lomo cam and I still unable to own one even the price is much much cheaper than DSLR's accessories...

AND

I am envy that why I have to work in order to support my studies while the rest are sleeping at home and get their income expenses with just showing their hands to their parents...

Rich one will not understand how the poor's life...because they never suffer before what we suffering until now...







~sAd EmO eLLe~

No comments:

Post a Comment