Sunday, November 14, 2010

KL vs Penang

People in KL will never know and understand the living of people in Penang..
As KL they live in cities and towns...
Most of them are successful businessmen and bosses...

They are rich...
They had what they want..
They will never know how is the life of the poor people...

How can you compare people from KL and Penang??
Yes I admit we were educated in the same way..
BUT that were just education...

They do not know what is the meaning of MANNERISM...
Too bad...
Penang people live in hard way...
We had a boring lifestyle everyday..

class, work, assignment, sleep...

That's our life...

How bout you all???
Rich family's kids won't know how is the hardness and suffocation of earning money...
They have their parents to pampered them...
They don't have working experience..
And they never feel how is working and college life...


I'd learned my lesson now...
And I will continue my life...
I will concentrate more in my work and studies now...
Don't want to think others already...

No point thinking so much as you don't know what really is happening in our life...

~sAd EmO eLLe~

No comments:

Post a Comment